Image Map

Monday, June 3, 2013

Must Have Mondays: Mythic Oil

Must Have Mondays are continuing through the summer y'all!  I'm anticipating seeing more must haves for around the house and what not but don't forget you can still link up for your classroom as well!  All you have to do is tell us something you cannot live without in your life, simple as that!  To see past Must Have Mondays and how they work check out these posts.  I have to tell you this might be dangerous to your wallet.  Since the first week of this linky I have already bought a personal laminator (AND LOVE IT! So does the hubs!) and thankfully a friend gifted me her never before used Sticker Maker, but I was prepared to buy one, lol.


Today's must have comes to you straight from my bathroom... beauty product style! Mythic Oil is a definite MUST HAVE if you live in the state of Florida with the ridiculous humidity or have frizzy hair (I have both).  My hair dresser turned me on to it at our last visit and I don't go a day without it!  All you do is pump 4-5 times and spread it all over your hands (like your washing them), the fronts and backs.  You do this so when you running your fingers through your hair, all your hair is getting a little lovin.  Once your hands have the product on them you will run it through your wet or damp hair.  Then proceed to blow dry or air dry your hair.


I'm telling you, it's like having Pantene Pro-V hair in the commercials, UH-MAZING!  And the great thing is is that it's very light so even once you run it all through your hair your hands aren't super sticky.  They are very nice and smooth, just like your hair! :o)  That's big for me too that my hair isn't oily by the end of the day, so that's a plus as well!  I've had it for a couple months and use it every other day and there is still half left.  I got it from my salon and it was affordable (under $20, I think even under $15).

So there you have it!  One of my beauty product must haves!  What is one of your must haves?  Don't forget when you link up to add the button and comment on some of our other blogging buddies!



4 comments:

  1. Going to have to find that! I'm in Houston, and the humidity is no fun here either.

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise that I will link up more regularly after school is out!

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really nice! :) I know that I could always stand to have a little 'less frizz' in my life! :) I'll have to check it out! ;)

    XOXO,
    Tamara


    Mrs.Russell's Room
    First Grade


    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you do this linky every Monday, or just the first Monday of the month? I just found your blog and would love to link up next week!
    SynonymRolls&AntonymMoments

    ReplyDelete